29 Jan 2012

Under the EyE in the sky.

I am the writer, who never wrote a word,
I am the pauper, who never saw a bird,
Or listen as the church bells,
Would BOLDLY ring,
Or the early morning song bird,
To beautifully Sing.

and all of this time, I was oblivious....

BUT I Was there....   ....to listen.

and open my eyes for the light,
Although subconsciously I laid,
With the Lizzards of the night.

For I am their slave,
Under the EYE in the sky,
and all of this time,
I never saw you cry.

I am the pauper, who never wrote a word,
I am the writer, who never saw a bird,
But I was there on that morning,
and listen to her sing....

and she floated through all of the colours,
That the rainbow could possibly bring.

I missed that chance to smile....
For I still fear what the day could bring,
but unlike an innocent child at play,
I am naive enough to Pray.

I hope for the day, I can watch you smile,
I pray for the innocence, of the modern child.

I cross my fingers,
For our peace to arrive,
Because sometimes I forget,

We´re alive.

Skegness, April 2010

2 comments:

  1. hi your youtube channel was deleted . is there any way to access your posted videos or can you share list of what all was posted please

    ReplyDelete